- Home >
The Ethical Shop is owned and managed by New Internationalist. It enables charities and campaigning groups to raise money, and increase awareness, by selling ethical gifts and household goods to their supporters. Read more ….
40. Buy some woolly socks. Take your pick from our Trading For Development Alpaca selection: https://t.co/Pigpos27i9
38. Make a Christmas Day centrepiece for the table. From tea lights to baubles and bowls... https://t.co/hbT2FvN4Fe
37. Visit Grandparents, parents, relatives this season and if not, send warm wishes via phone, recycled cards or electronically. #xmaslist
36. Drink port and eat cheese... Particularly special if the cheese is homemade: https://t.co/b2aQKie79V
35. Frost your windows. Or make them bright & inviting with recycled sari bunting: https://t.co/Cz5ji6Bmxf