Calendula Handmade Soap
Calming & Moisturising Handmade Soap. A mild olive oil based soap, enriched with soothing calendula flowers to cleanse skin without drying.
Unscented and made with a blend of organic olive oil steeped in calendula and moisturising cocoa butter, this is the perfect choice for dry or delicate skin.
- 70% organic olive oil in every bar
- Unscented with a rich dense lather
- Lightly flecked with pretty calendula petals
This natural soap bar is handmade from a blend of nourishing plant oils and butter using a traditional cold process method in Soap Folk's Stroud Valleys workshop.
Approx weight: 105g
Size: 9cm (l) x 6cm (w) x 2 cm(d)
Calendula Soap is made from the infusion of dried calendula flowers in a good quality carrier oil, such as olive or sunflower. With a mild and gently cleansing lather, calendula soap can benefit those with dry, sensitive skin or skin conditions which are prone to irritation such as eczema or psoriasis. Its soothing nature makes it suitable for everyday use by all the family.
- Made by hand using the traditional cold process method
- 100% ethically sourced ingredients
- Palm-Oil free
- Plastic Free & Recyclable or Reusable Packaging
- NO detergents, SLS, alcohol, parabens, sorbates, silicones, sulphates, preservatives or artificial fragrances -
- Cruelty Free, never tested on animals only willing humans
- Made in the Stroud Valleys, UK
Ingredients: Sodium Olivate**, Sodium Cocoate**, Sodium Shea Butterate**, Sodium Sunflowerseedate**, Aqua, Glycerin**, Sodium Castorate**, Sodium Cocoa Butterate**, Caprae lac Mel*.
*Organically produced ingredient / From organic origin
|Values and causes||Vegan Friendly, Eco Friendly, Organic, Made in the UK|