The Cottage Garden Den Kit
Offering every child an outdoor experience whatever the weather, this whimsical Cottage Garden Den Kit was lovingly designed to capture creative imaginations, encourage resourcefulness and innovation, provide escape and sanctuary, and most of all supply hours and hours of simple fun. Suitable for ages 6+
Please note, this item is only available to UK customers.
- A stylish haversack made from cotton webbing that can be washed in the machine. It has a useful shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- A tough purple tarpaulin - waterproof as well as rot resistant. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m.
- A durable groundsheet - waterproof and rot resistant. It has eyelets too, so can double up as another tarpaulin. Approx size 1.8 x 1.2 m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden mallet fashioned from coppiced wood and complete with bark, made in Shropshire.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope.
- 8 holdfast steel tent pegs, made in the UK. Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in a useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- 3m of beautiful cotton bunting in natural pastel shades.
- 9 Patterns in Nature identification and information cards in a cotton pouch.
- A polished, natural beech wood fly-eye kaleidoscope.
- Patterns in Nature Guide. An informative guide on the patterns to be found in nature.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable ideas sheet.
|Manufacturer||The Den Kit Co.|
|Values and causes||Eco Friendly, Educational, Made in the UK|