The Natural Fabric Art Kit
Plant dye paints, charcoal, wax resist and hapa zome - create original fabric designs using these four absorbing, ancient techniques using nature as your muse. Suitable for ages 6+
Please note, this item is only available to UK customers.
Offering every child an outdoor experience whatever the weather, this Natural Fabric Art Kit was lovingly designed to capture creative imaginations, encourage resourcefulness and innovation, provide escape and sanctuary, and most of all supply hours and hours of simple fun.
This kit includes:
- The perfect sized, drawstring bag to keep your Natural Fabric Art Kit components safe. Made from natural jute hessian.
- Natural calico cotton banner, with two sewn edges, ready for decoration and display.
- 2 rectangular pieces of natural calico cotton, with a sewn edge for stick (flag pole) insertion, ready for decorating.
- Five mini-flags made from natural calico cotton, prepared and ready for some natural colour.
- A metre of natural twine for stringing up your bunting.
- A small tin of dried beetroot powder to provide natural red colouring.
- A small tin of dried turmeric powder to provide natural yellow colouring.
- A small tin of dried spinach powder to provide natural green colouring.
- Wide-tipped, wooden handled paintbrush for a paint-wash effect.
- Fine-tipped wooden handled paintbrush for use with your natural dye paints.
- A rubber and FSC wood mallet - the perfect tool for hapa zome work.
- A clear wax crayon to create amazing wax resist designs.
- Grind your charcoal to create your very own black pigment.
- A Natural Fabric Art Kit Guide for hints and tips on how to use your kit.
Not suitable for children under 3 years. Long cords and small parts. Adult supervision necessary due to small parts and sharp tools.
|Manufacturer||The Den Kit Co.|
|Values and causes||Eco Friendly, Educational, Made in the UK|
People who liked this also liked …
The Cottage Garden Den Kit£45.00
Starting at £20.00
Hummingbird Hoop Kit£19.95