FixIts Reusable Glue Dots
Super strong and reusable double-sided fixing dots that are removable without a trace. These reusable glue dots are as multi-purpose as your imagination, particularly great for unexpected fixes. They stick to most non-porous surfaces like wood, metal, plastic, concrete, tiles and glass.
Quick, reusable and strong fixing dots - 30 per pack
Made in the UK.
The ultimate solution for anyone who wants to reduce their environmental impact and live a more sustainable lifestyle.
FixIts helps you break free from throwaway culture and embrace a more responsible way of living.
For those places where you need an incredibly strong hold, simply peel a sticker and push firmly in place. To re-use, just gently pull of your sticky dot, wash with warm soapy water and leave to dry before reusing.
Please note: They’re so incredibly strong that if you use them on paint or wallpaper, they’ll probably pull bits off when removed so we don't recommend using them to hang things on walls. Of course, they won’t leave a mark on glass, plastic and tiles or similar non-porous surfaces.
- Use to grip your phone to the dashboard or steady a glass on a shaky surface.
- Reseal food packaging unlimited times.
- Hold rugs and table cloths in place.
- Mount objects to walls (like your Wi-Fi router) and other surfaces they'd otherwise slide off.
- They can keep precious glass and ceramics extra secure on shelves.
- Organise your cupboards, shed and garage.
Pack size: 170 x 75 x 5 mm (6.69 x 2.95 x 0.19 inches)
Glue dot size: 20 x 20 x 2 mm (0.78 x 0.07 inches)
- Multi Use
- Made in the UK
|Values and causes||Eco Friendly, Recycled, Made in the UK|