A clever, recycled and sustainable kit that includes everything you need to grow your favourite herbs from seed without soil, all year round. Just add water and place near a light source. Within 7 to 10 days you'll notice the seeds begin to germinate.
Choose from Basil, Mint, Coriander and Thyme.
Hydrophonic kits to grow herbs without soil. Each kit contains all the parts you need to grow the herb from seed, just follow the instructions and within 7 to 10 days you'll notice the seeds begin to germinate. Remember these plants need light to grow, more light equals more rapid growth (you could also try giving them a few extra drops of nutrient solution to really give them some 'pep'). Within 7- 8 weeks, given enough light, you should find they are ready for you to pick some leaves off and use them in your cooking. Continue like this and the plants should give you months of steady growth. Each kit contains enough organic hydroponic fluid for you to be able to grow your herbs for approximately two years.
All of the parts in the kit are either recycled and recyclable or entirely biodegradable:
- Reused wine bottle, cut and ground by hand
- Recycled capillary matting
- Recycled plastic bottle that can itself be recycled
- Jiffy pellets made of coir (ground coconut husk)
- Cork lid/place mat comes from renewable sources in Europe
- Terracotta pebbles and natural rubber band are biodegradable
|Values and causes||Eco Friendly, Recycled, Made in the UK|