Women of the World Diary 2023 & Notebook
The Women of the World Diary 2023 and Notebook Pack comprises of two matching, pocket-sized components: a 2023 Diary and a blank Notebook.
The Diary is one week-to-view with a handy notes space at the end of each week, and features 12 inspiring women of colour who have rewritten the rules in the art, film, political and literary worlds. The pack is attractively paper banded together.
Size (both): 14cm x 9cm, 144 pages.
- Buy 3 for £9.55 each and save 20%
The Women of the World Diary 2023 and Notebook Pack comprising of two matching components: a 2023 Diary and a blank Notebook.
The Diary is one week-to-view with a handy notes space at the end of each week. It features 12 inspiring women of colour who are rewriting the
rules in art, sport, political and literary worlds.
- Megan Jayne Crabbe (best-selling author and anti-diet body positive influencer)
- Munroe Bergdorf (activist and first transgender model for L'Oreal)
- Rupi Kaur (Canadian poet, author of bestseller Milk and Honey)
- Dominique Drakeford (environmental justice and sustainability educator)
- Helen Zia (Chinese-American human rights and peace activist)
- Ayisha Siddiqa (Pakistani climate justice advocate)
- Leah Thomas (an advocate of social justice and environmentalism, founder of eco-lifestyle blog @greengirlleah)
- Marika Sila (an Inuvialuk actor best known for her work in TV series Twilight Zone)
- Joana Choumali (an Ivorian photographer and visual artist exploring issues of identity and diversity of African culture)
- Dr Somi Igbene (a biomedical scientist specialising in type 2 diabetes and sickle cell anaemia, based in the UK)
- Shash Appan (an Indian trans woman who has received recognition from Stonewall for her work on trans and non binary inclusivity)
- Javie Huxley (a British Chilean illustrator and co-chair of Save Latin Village)
Diary and Notebook both are 144 pages long, and each come with ribbon markers.
The diary is illustrated in full colour by artist Nadia Akingbule and includes quotes and information about each woman featured.
About the Illustrator - Nadia Akingbule is an illustrator and painter from London. Her work is a reflection of her dual heritage; she comes from a Russian and Nigerian background, and her identity greatly informs her art. Nadia specializes in editorial illustration and portraits. She has produced work for the BBC, Counterpoint magazine, gal-dem, Tate Collective, V&A and Vice. nadiaakingbule.com
Notebook is blank inside
Diary: 144 pages.
Notebook: 144 pages.
Printed on FSC certified paper, with inks from renewable raw materials
Approx size 14cm x 9cm
|Values and causes||Educational, New Internationalist|