Rubberised Coir Seedling Pots
Made from natural coir fibre and combined with natural rubber latex to keep their shape. Coir pots are the ideal container to keep your plants happy and healthy. Coir fibre allows roots to penetrate through the pot to continue to develop, reducing the risk of transplanting shock.
10 x round pots (6cm). Dimensions: 180 x 65 x 65 mm
5 x round pots (8cm). Dimensions: 215 x 80 x 80 mm
5 x square pots (8cm). Dimensions: 140 x 85 x 85 mm
12 square pot tray. Dimensions: 55 x 320 x 115 mm
These coir pots are ideal for seeds, seedlings and cuttings. No repotting is required; perfect for planting directly into the ground or in larger pots or containers. Minimal root disturbance promotes stronger, healthier plants.
- 100% natural and biodegradable – the perfect eco-friendly alternative to plastic pots
- Ethically produced and sourced
- Ideal for various uses – You can use coir pots to grow multiple plants indoors and outdoors, such as in gardens, nurseries, allotments, and greenhouses.
- Fair Rubber Association certified natural rubber and certified organic coir
- Allows plants to benefit from air pruning, protecting the roots.
- Added texture to the soil as they degrade, and because they are 100% natural, they do not change the composition of the soil.
|Values and causes||Eco Friendly, Organic|
Recycled Plastic Stripe Planter
Starting at £5.95
Elephant Terracotta Planter£16.99
Jara Planter Set£19.95
Fair Squared Gardening Gloves
Starting at £11.50