Sheep Bamboo Socks
Fair Trade eco-friendly bamboo socks that are super soft, breathable and naturally anti-bacterial. Made in Tamil Nadu, India
75% bamboo viscose, 22% polyamide, 3% elastine.
Starting at £6.50
Bamboo viscose is great to wear because it is:-
- super soft
- 40% more moisture absorbent than cotton
- breathable fabric that keeps feet fresh and dry
- naturally anti-bacterial
- durable and stronger than cotton
- hypo allergenic
Why Bamboo and not cotton?
- bamboo grows without the need for fertilisers or pesticides.
- naturally requires less water (a third of the water required to grow cotton), farmers don’t need to irrigate their crop, saving water in a country where water shortages are a big problem.
- bamboo yields are ten times higher per hectare than cotton and the plant rarely needs replanting, sprouting on its own.
- bamboo yarns require less dye than cotton and keep their colour for longer.
|Values and causes||Eco Friendly, Fair Trade|