Lavender & Oatmilk Handmade Soap
Relaxing & Softening Handmade Soap. A soothing creamy lavender fragranced soap that's perfect for a relaxing bed time ritual.
Rich with smooth creamy oat milk, this natural bar soap will give you the skin soothing benefits of oats without the scratchiness. Beautifully fragranced with calming organic Lavender essential oil.
- Silky moisturising lather
- Soothing to the skin
- Relaxes the body and mind
This natural soap bar is handmade from a blend of nourishing plant oils and butter using a traditional cold process method in Soap Folk's Stroud Valleys workshop.
Approx weight: 105g
Size: 9cm (l) x 6cm (w) x 2 cm(d)
Benefits of lavender oil in soap
This certified organic lavender essential oil is sourced from France, where the tops of purple flowers are steam distilled to preserve as much as possible of the delicate botanical oil. Naturally antibacterial, lavender can also reduce stress and anxiety and promote a sense of calm.
- Made by hand using the traditional cold process method
- 100% ethically sourced ingredients
- Suitable for vegans
- Palm-Oil free
- Plastic Free & Recyclable or Reusable Packaging
- NO detergents, SLS, alcohol, parabens, sorbates, silicones, sulphates, preservatives or artificial fragrances -
- Cruelty Free, never tested on animals only willing humans
- Made in the Stroud Valleys, UK
Ingredients:Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Shea Butterate*, Sodium Sunflowerseedate*, Aqua, Glycerin*, Sodium Castorate*, Sodium Cocoa Butterate*, Avena Sativa Bran*, Lavandula Hybrida Herb Oil*. Naturally occuring allergens: d-Limonene, Linalol.
Naturally occurring allergens: d-Limonene, Geraniol, Linalol. Palm Oil Free
*Organically produced ingredient / From organic origin
|Values and causes||Vegan, Eco Friendly, Organic, Made in the UK|