The Forest Den Kit
Included in the kit:
- A large green water-resistant backpack. It has sturdy shoulder straps for easy carrying.
- A tough camouflage tarpaulin - waterproof as well as rot resistant. Approx size 2.4m x 1.8m.
- 2 durable groundsheets - waterproof and rot resistant. With eyelets too, they can double up as another tarpaulin.Approx size 1.8m x 1.2 m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden mallet fashioned from coppiced wood and complete with bark.
- A branded enamelware mug
- Camouflage face paint in khaki and brown - washable, cruelty-free and made in the UK. Blending in with nature, without harming it - perfect for the environmentally conscious explorer.
- 12 holdfast steel tent pegs, made in the UK.
- A useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope.
- Camo netting, approximately 2m x 2m. Shake it out and drape over anything to create instant camouflage! Made by Jack Pyke. Tough, durable and safe.
- 4 useful elastic ball bungees to maintain tension on the tarpaulin or camouflage netting.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable sheet.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years due to long cords and small parts. Strangulation and choking hazard. Face paint: For external use only, avoid contact with eyes. Keep Camouflage netting away from fire. Adult supervision required.
|Manufacturer||The Den Kit Co.|
|Values and causes||Educational, Made in the UK|