Zaytoun Olive Oil Soap (set of 4)
A boxed set of four Palestinian olive oil soaps: pure, lemon, sage and rose.
Rich in olive oil, this is a nourishing choice for everyday use, restoring the skin’s natural softness.
Made in Palestine.
Each soap weighs 95g.
- Buy 3 for £12.50 each and save 36%
From the West Bank city of Nablus, prepared in the traditional way, using virgin olive oil and natural ingredients that are typical to the region. Made by Sindyanna of Galilee, a women's fair-trade organisation. Made in Palestine. Each soap weighs 95g.
Pack contains four soaps: pure, lemon, sage and rose.
This soap is hand-crafted in small batches by a family business in Nablus, using time-honoured traditional methods. Soap from Nablus has long been celebrated for its gentle, moisturising effect.
- One of the oldest soap making traditions in the world
- Luxurious – containing over 77% olive oil
- Few, natural ingredients
- Gently cleansing and moisturising
- Suitable for sensitive skin and for those suffering from skin conditions
- Biodegradable, SLS & paraben-free
- No animal testing
- Handmade by a family business with a 400-year soap-making history
|Values and causes||Eco Friendly, Fair Trade|