Linen Lavender Bags Embroidery Kit, Woodland
All of the instructions and templates for the delicate embroidery and appliqué detail are provided.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 coordinated DMC embroidery threads, 1.20m each colour
- 50cm x 25cm piece of natural flax linen in light beige
- 4 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in chestnut, crimson and burnt orange
- 50g of dried lavender buds
- 15g toy filling
Each bag measures 10cm x 10 cm.
Made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where possible. Lavender is well known for its beneficial properties and the lavender in this kit comes from a cooperative in Provence, in France where the warm sunshine grows exceptionally fragrant buds with a long lasting scent.
|Values and causes||Educational, Made in the UK|