Values and causes
India Express by Rukmini Iyer
From quick snacks and weeknight dinners to simple desserts, Rukmini Iyer has created a collection of South Indian and Bengali-inspired recipes with a modern twist. Keeping with her ethos of 'minimum effort, maximum flavour', these dishes are vibrant, achievable and moreish.
Easy & delicious one-tin and one-pan vegan, vegetarian & pescatarian recipes – by the bestselling ‘Roasting Tin’ series author
'Absolutely brilliant - clever, speedy, manageable' India Knight, author
'An instant classic' Felicity Cloake, author of 'Red Sauce, Brown Sauce'
'Beautiful and mouth-watering' Robert Elms, BBC Radio
Discover simple and speedy recipes that work for every day such as:
- Crisp-Topped Marinated Sea Bass With Green Chilli, Lime & Coriander
- Roasted Cauliflower with yoghurt and mustard
- All-in-one Aubergine, Tomato & Nigella Seed Curry -
- Chilli, Coconut & Lime Salmon with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Green Pea, Onion & Cauliflower Pulao Rice
- Bengali Popcorn Shrimp
- Mini-Naan Pizzas with Lime & Coriander Paneer
- Cheddar, Cumin & Nigella Seed Cheese Straws
Hardback: 272 pages.
Publisher: Penguin (Sept 22)
Size: 17.1cm x 25.3cm
|Manufacturer||Penguin Random House|
|Values and causes||Educational|